- Identify the key indicators to be monitored on a daily basis (total sales, number of customers contacted, etc.)
- Determine the relevant time frames to analyze these indicators (last 7 days, last month …)
- Choose the relevant grouping factors (by country, by customer type, by year …)
- Use simple and quick solutions such as Tableau CRM to display these indicators and install their automatic update
- Do not forget to display, for each indicator, the average, the median and the standard deviation to fully understand the information
All that remains is to consult these figures regularly to improve your decision-making.