Contribute to the acceptance of changes through participation, communication and training
In recent years, with the globalization of markets, technological progress, and competitive rivalries, companies must continually adapt to improve their competitiveness. It must establish a new performance in order to turn the random and unexpected nature of change, the loss of meaning and reference points, the frequency and speed of transformations into an opportunity.
Management must give meaning by evolving the old vertical and Taylorian organization towards an organization of networks and project groups.
OPERA assists you in getting your teams to accept this complexity of organization, professions and cultures and to establish performance and permanent enrichment by carrying out the following actions:
Your concerns in Change Management
- make the link between a company strategy involving one or more transformation projects and employees who are more or less ready for it
- Catch up with certain poorly implemented projects, in which we “forgot” to provide sufficient support to employees (resurrect a project!)
- Identify potential resistance to change, taking into account the context of the organization and its history
- ensure the involvement of management, managers and employees
- communicate effectively on the reasons for the change for the company (the “why”) and the benefits for the employees.
- manage resistance
Opéra’s change management offering
- Framing (taking charge of the methodology, writing a schedule for the process for the department, launching the process with middle management, identifying users)
- Impact analysis (analyze target processes and identify gaps; map tool, business, organizational and cultural impacts; analyze users’ perception of the project)
- Definition of an operational transition plan (adapting the work plans, building the tools necessary for the proper functioning of the target service, defining the individual/collective business development plans, contributing to the adjustment of the business repository, formalizing the expected changes in conjunction with HR, defining the operational changeover plan)
- Definition of a user mobilization plan (to be determined department by department in line with the project communication plan)
- Implement and monitor the transition and mobilization plan (steer the implementation of the transition plan, provide ad hoc feedback between teams, report to the HR department, …)
- Development of the training strategy and the training catalog
- Construction of the training plan
- Assistance in the drafting of training materials
- Management of training logistics
- Animation of training sessions
- On-site functional support for users
- Preparation, management and animation of the launch seminar (launch of the mission with the concerned actors, identification of the key messages, of the project stakes and of the initial catchphrase, elaboration of the communication plan, constitution of a communication working group, validation by the strategic steering committee and adjustment, …)
- Triggering and leading the meetings necessary for the project
- Support to the realization of communication actions: contribution of tools, methods and expertise to the local management (realization of the actions planned in the communication plan, field measurement of the effects of the communication, identification of complementary communication actions according to the results of the field barometer and the events of the project or the company…)
- Communication strategy
- Communication kit updated regularly and adapted to managers’ needs
- Regular project letter
- Perception survey among future users, allowing to test the progress of the “Change” approach in the field and to gauge the level of alignment.
- Implementation of the support
- Transfer of skills
- Implementation of a continuous training system
- Conducting change management seminars.